Who is a spiritual companion? A spiritual companion supports you on your spiritual journey. A spiritual companion is a trained professional devoted to accompanying others on their personal path. Spiritual companions are listeners and encouragers who support your spiritual health and your spiritual empowerment. It is important to find a good match when looking for a spiritual companion.
A spiritual companion can be helpful:
- As you navigate your everyday life.
- In times of transition, loss, healing, decision, discernment, and transformation.
- When looking for meaning and purpose.
- To help you live out your convictions.
- During times of spiritual healing, spiritual recovery, and spiritual empowerment.
- When you desire a deeper connection with your personal spiritual Source, Creator, God, Energy, Love, Light.
- When you desire deeper connection to your spiritual intuition, spiritual guides, and with the intuitive spiritual knowing you possess.
- When you desire healthier relationships.
- As you seek inner peace, well-being and inner spiritual direction.
- When you want to talk to someone about your spiritual life.
Spiritual companioning is not therapy, counseling, or coaching. A spiritual companion does not fix or solve. You remain responsible for your own direction and decisions.
Specific to My Practice: First meetings are a chance to get to know a little bit about each other. It is important to find the right match, a spiritual companion that you feel comfortable with. First meetings are free of charge.
Fee: $50 - $75 per hour-long session. Sliding scale and no-fee session options available.
No Charge for UWGB students. See: Spiritual Support at the The Mauthe Center.
I work both privately as a spiritual companion and at the The The Mauthe Center on the University of Wisconsin Green Bay campus.
Offers in-person and by-phone spiritual companioning.
Contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.609.2657